The School of Pharmacy has a legacy of over 140 years of leadership in pharmacy education and pharmaceutical research, impacting countless citizens through exceptional patient care, innovative research, and groundbreaking discoveries. This outstanding tradition of excellence would not be upheld without the support of alumni and friends, who help keep UW on the forefront by providing opportunities for students that would not be possible otherwise.
By supporting the Pharmacy Student Success & Support Fund, your gift will fund key student activities that build a strong community and prepare students for their future careers. This includes:
- Preparing new pharmacists for practice with their first white coat
- Recognizing important milestones for students, such as orientation and commencement, along with events to build community
- Providing registration and travel grants for students to attend professional training opportunities and present at national conferences
- Funding the activities of student organizations where students develop leadership skills, build social networks, and perform community service
- Executing our diversity action plan to prepare students to serve in a diverse world
- Bringing in expert guest speakers to provide unique perspectives and build knowledge
Thank you for your support of Pharmacy Badgers — the future of pharmacy!